At Rossiter’s Financial, we understand that this will be a difficult time for you and your family, with important decisions needing to be made regarding finances and the type of care required. We can work together to help you through this complex area, with the support of other professionals as appropriate.
Long term care is the provision of services and care to those with a chronic illness or disability who cannot care for themselves, or need assistance with daily practical matters. This care can be provided at the person’s own home, in a nursing home or in a residential home.
Rossiter’s Financial can assist families and attorneys by providing the most suitable financial options for meeting long-term care costs based on bespoke solutions, along with the legal aspects. Below are some typical questions:
- What are the best options for funding long term care?
- How do I know if I am entitled to any help from the NHS or local authority?
- Can I fund my care while still ensuring there is money for my children to inherit?
- Can my house be used to help fund my care, and if so, how should I do this?
- What happens if I lose the capacity to make decisions?
- Should I make a will and lasting Power of Attorney?
Rossiter’s Financial holds a specialist CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) exam (CF8) to be able to provide advice in this area.
Should you wish to know more contact us and we’ll be able to help by working together to find the best solution for you.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Inheritance Tax Planning and Will writing.